You have a right to know what's in your baby products.

We're the first diaper brand to publish our wipes toxicity report. We're that proud of our ingredients.

Our Ingredients

Made from FSC certified, sustainably sourced, VEOCELTM Lyocell fibers which are 100% plant-based and fully compostable fibers.  

Made up of 99% water with the remaining 1% consisting of gentle ingredients and effective preservatives to ensure product safety and stability:

  • Vitamin E: a naturally occurring compound known for its skin care properties
  • Glycerin: naturally occurring skin care ingredient, known for its hydration properties.
  • Citric Acid: naturally occurring in citrus fruits. Helps regulate the pH of the product to keep it close to skin’s natural pH.
  • Sodium Benzoate: an organic alcohol naturally found in many fruits and teas, commonly used as a preservative to avoid any microbial growth in cosmetic products.
  • Hydroxyacetophenone: compound used as an anti-irritant, antioxidant and preservative booster.

Free of Harsh Chemicals

Independently tested by a third-party lab and proven free (below detection level) from 11 heavy metals and fluorine. (Tested by OWS labs in Belgium, February 2021). The Vitamin E in Coterie wipes was also tested and proven free (below detectable levels) of hydroquinone, which can be a contaminant in some Vitamin E preparations.

Dermatologist Tested

Independently tested by a third-party lab (PCR Corp., Manchester UK in December 2020) in a 96-hour primary irritation patch test (Master Protocol PCRMIX96) and proven safe and suitable for use even on sensitive and eczema prone skin.

Composts In Under 5 Weeks

Tested for composability in home composting settings by a third-party lab (OWS labs in Belgium in January 2021). Despite being one of the thickest wipes in the market, the wipes fully disintegrated at ambient temperature in less than 5 weeks. After 5 weeks, not a single test item piece could be retrieved from the compost.